Tuesday 31 January 2012

10 Reasons to have a Boudoir Shoot

Hello Friends

Over the weekend I was discussing the reasons why every woman should consider having a boudoir shoot with a lady who was uncertain about having one. The gorgeous lady in question was not convinced she was pretty enough or the right dress size and questioned how her photos would look because of this.

 I found this so very sad as the woman I saw in front of me was stunning! Miss A has a beautiful, kind face, porcelain skin, lovely curly hair and boobs and legs I would kill for! Her gauge was firmly in the negative and she could only think of reasons NOT to have a boudoir session done. 

 As I spoke to her, I discussed all the positive reasons for doing so, and I thought I would share some of these reasons with you today.

Here are 10 reasons to definitely have a boudoir shoot:

1. Firstly who wouldn't want to spend a few hours being pampered like a celebrity? Or have their makeup and  hair done professionally whilst sipping on a glass of bubbly or some other favourite bevy? Not to mention all those fancy studio lights, a professional  photographer equipped with advice and poses  to make you look fab, and of course Photoshop (if you so desire) at your disposal.  
Look how stunning Miss B looks with this fancy lighting.
2. You will look stunning with your kit off, I'm not joking! You don't have to be a size 0 to look good in front of the camera. I photograph women of all shapes, sizes and confidence levels regularly. During your session I help you to focus on the bits you like and know how to hide the bits you don't.
   
 

3. You have a rare opportunity to see yourself differently.  You could be a pin up girl, a femme fatal dripping in sparkly jewels and black lace or the demure sensual girl next door type. Plus planning your outfit is so much fun and a valid reason to go shopping!

You can indulge in your fantasies, ever wanted to be a 50's vixen?


 
4. This leads me on to my next point, it's not always about being naked. You choose how much or as little of yourself you'd like to show. A cute pair of pyjamas or night gown is just as sexy as a slinky barely-there set of lingerie. Sexiness is all about how you feel and I work at a level you are comfortable with to bring out your personality and individual sexiness.  
 
  Believe it or not but Miss J had body issues too!
5. You have the chance to surprise yourself and others. No doubt your partner, family and friends will be shocked when you tell them about your experience and utterly gobsmacked (and jealous) when they see how gorgeous and glamorous you look in your photos.
  
6. Don't fool yourself by thinking 'I want to lose weight first' or something along those lines. What if you don't lose the weight, would you really want to rob yourself of a fantastic once in lifetime experience?! Trust me, there is no reason for you to waste your time like that, you are beautiful here and now and I will show you what I mean.
 
7. You don't have to do it alone. If you are nervous and need the moral support of a familiar face, bring a friend we really don't mind, but as this is a girls only studio boyfriends are not allowed.
   
8.  Boudoir photos make a perfect gift for your boyfriend/ husband/ lover/ girlfriend or yourself. Show me one partner  who wouldn't be thrilled, not to mention speechless, to receive a gorgeous set of sexy photos from their lover?
 
9. It's the perfect way to celebrate a life changing moment.  A wedding, pregnancy, the birth of a baby, reaching your goal weight or celebrating the beauty of you here and now, pretty much any occasion that is special to you.
 
10.  And finally, every woman needs to have at least one fantastic photo of themselves. One that makes them smile with pride every time they look at it, and one they can refer to when those old self love issues try to creep back. A boudoir session is designed to boost your confidence and show you that you are every bit as beautiful as the models you see in your beauty magazines. 
 
So there they are my top 10, I have many more but they seemed the most important. Needless to say that these reasons soon convinced my reluctant beauty and we'll be photographing her in the next few weeks. 

If you are reading this because you weren't sure if a boudoir shoot was for you , I hope I've managed to convince you too. 

Please feel free to share your experiences or add to my top 10 reasons for having a boudoir shoot.

1 comment:

  1. In this sexy boudoir photography, you can choose the best picture for your husband. This is the best way to impress your husband in your marriage.

    sexy boudoir

    ReplyDelete